Urgences - pour tous les assurés - dès 16 ans
The polyclinic at Clinique de Genolier is a state-of-the art facility where you will be looked after by a dedicated team of doctors and nurses.
Emergency care: 144
Emergency consultations: +41 22 366 92 78
Book an appointment
Please bring your identity card or passport and your health insurance details with you.
Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. – 8.30 p.m.
Weekends and public holidays: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Outside of these hours, please go to the main reception.
Clinique de Genolier
Polyclinique (1st floor, south entrance)
Route du Muids 3
+41 22 366 92 78
Clinique de Genolier is helping to coordinate regional care during the COVID-19 pandemic. If you think you may have COVID-19, please call your primary care physician first, who will advise you on the appropriate steps to take. Please contact one of the regional testing sites.
Who can visit our polyclinic for care ?
We look after all patients over the age of 16 and accept all types of insurance coverage. If you are not covered by Swiss health insurance, please contact our Genolier Patient Services team: +41 22 366 94 28 or email@example.com
Our team of highly trained, skilled specialists
Throughout the year, our team of health professionals take part in continuing medical education so they can continue to maintain the highest standards of medical practice. We believe this further training is essential in the ever-changing world of medicine to give you and your loved ones the very best care.
We aim to provide patients with the finest level of care as quickly as possible to ensure the best start to recovery.
- Specialised consultations: Anaesthetists for pre-operative assessment and patient preparation, surgeons, specialist doctors
- Prescription treatments: injections, infusions and vaccines
- Treatment of chronic medical conditions: Crohn’s disease, anaemia, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, polyarthritis
- Pulmonology: spirometry tests, pulse oximetry tests
- Consultations for wounds and scarring
- Patient Blood Management: preoperative iron transfusions
- Respiratory : plethysmography
- Cardiology: stress tests, electrocardiograms (ECG), ultrasound, 24-hour ambulatory blood pressure monitoring (ABPM), 24-hour ECG Holter monitoring, 7-day R-Test
- Around-the-clock, on-site medical imaging: MRI, PET-CT and CT scans, ultrasound scans, X-rays
- Blood tests, urine tests and bacteriological tests
- Spinal tap, pleural tap and bone marrow aspiration
- Wound care and follow-up.
When you arrive, you will be met by a nurse. You will then be seen by a doctor who will examine you.
Our five emergency consulting rooms guarantee that waiting times are kept to an absolute minimum and patients are able to see one of our on-call doctors as quickly as possible. The clinic’s medical imaging department and laboratories ensure our doctors are perfectly equipped to establish an accurate diagnosis.
Depending on your diagnosis, our team of on-site specialists will then take over your care.
We will report back to your primary care physician every step of the way so that they are kept fully up-to-date with your condition.
In the event of a life-threatening emergency, such as loss of consciousness, severe chest pain or stroke with paralysis and/or difficulty speaking, call 144 immediately for help.
Medical imaging department
If necessary, our team of skilled radiologists are available to perform a wide range of medical imaging services to make sure you receive the best care for your medical condition. The medical imaging department is ideally located below the polyclinic and is fully equipped to meet the needs of our patients.
Clinique de Genolier also has a fully equipped laboratory on site. This ensures that our doctors can receive the results of any laboratory investigations as quickly as possible, helping them to fine-tune diagnoses and tailor treatment accordingly.
Parking is available at each entrance to the clinic. If you have mobility issues, wheelchair assistance can be arranged and our staff are always available to help patients access the clinic safely and comfortably.
The clinic is conveniently located near a railway station. From the Geneva or Lausanne CFF railway station, via Nyon, take the Nyon-St Cergue line and alight at the "La Joy Clinique" stop. PLEASE REMEMBER TO REQUEST THE STOP.